Sunday, February 10, 2013

White Trash Beautiful by Teresa Mummert


"I’m not naive. I know I don’t get the happily ever after. My knight in shining armor took the highway detour around this god forsaken shit hole. I've made peace with that. That doesn't mean I’m going to lay down like a doormat and let every cocky prick in the trailer park have his way with me."


Cass hasn't always had the easiest life, as a matter of face she has the farthest thing from an easy life. Her mother lost is after her father passed away and became a drug addict, her once prince charming Jax has also let their surroundings and the tough life get the best of him and has become a user to the max. Jax used to be her hero, Cass thought he was her one, but that quickly changed and then she met him.


Tucker is beautiful, all rock star and deliciously beautiful. He just happens to stop by the diner that Cass works at and the moment he sees her, he knows she's the one. But Cass isn't stupid, good things don't happen to people like her, or at least that's what she thinks. But Tucker is different, with him she feels alive, safe, loved.

But things happen that change EVERYTHING!

Cass needs to learn to trust and Tucker refuses to let her go..

It was an amazing story, I hated that it ended and the sequel isn't coming out till JANUARY 2014!!!!!! UGH the struggle to wait, but it will be totally worth it to read more about Cass and Tucker.


xoxo O.

0 comments:

Post a Comment