Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New Music Tuesday!

James Blake
'Retrograde'


I don't know how many people know about James Blake, be he's a really great artist. He's known more for his beats, and the "Post-Dubstep" movement. But I actually like listening to him sing. If you didn't know, Post Dubstep is a genre of electronic dance music that originated in South East London. 

I'm truly loving this song "Retrograde", because it's nothing like what I'm used to hearing from him. It's like he gained extra soul over the past few years. It resembles nothing of the current "post-dubstep" that I've been exposed to. After his Enough Thunder EP, I was definitely hooked to James Blake.
According to his website, his second album. Overgrown, will be released April 8th. I will be on iTunes April 7th at 11:59pm .

Check out Retrograde, and let me know what you think! 




Imagine Dragons 
'Night Visions'


Today, Imagine Dragons released the Deluxe Version of their  album Night Visions. You might've heard their songs "It's Time" or "Radioactive", but my favorite on the album is "My Fault". 
What I like about Imagine Dragons, is that their sound is different. Not like something I've heard before. Most of their songs, I can get up and dance too (if I wanted), or you can relax.
 
Currently, Imagine Dragons is on tour, but sadly most dates are sold out. (Including Maryland -__- ) 
Click here to see their Tour List.
 

-Tanisha <3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment