Friday, February 08, 2013

The Vampire Diaries Recap 4x13

OH EM GEE 


My feelings right now are in a glass case of emotions! WOW!

First of all Delena...I want to believe that Elena is honestly in love with him because I'm personally Team Damon and feel like he deserves to be happy, but why is she always trying to change the people she loves? She wants to be with him and grow old together as humans but why can't she just stay a vampire with him instead? Why is she so selfish?!

Stebakah ! Seriously though?! Stefan you have to realize that you're falling for her. Rebekah isn't the bad guy they say, after all she pointed out that Elena has killed TWO of her brothers not one but TWO, yes I know Rebekah drove Elena off the bridge but it was to save her family and in all honesty she's right, we would all do that to save those that we care for.


Pause before I continue how could I forget to mention the episode started out within the first 10/15 mins of it Rebekah pointed out why everyone but Elena was useful for the mission and to me the most important person was Damon..because he has a nice butt. (swoon), YASSSS girlll I love Damon and his butt, so I'm totes all for Rebekah even more now. ;)

Ok continuing, Jeremy has seriously turned into a hot piece of vampire hunting stuff! Rawr.

Bonnie still scares me, so I don't even want to know what's going to happen next episode because professor shady pants has really done it now. Speaking of him, he's so lucky that Damon didn't kill him, I guess he should thank Elena for that (she was finally useful for something, only took her 13 episodes but whatever lol.)

Oh how could I forgot my poor Damon gets his neck cracked by not just anyone but other than an ONE OF THE FIVE original vampire hunters.

OHHH and one more thing where are April and Matt? I wonder how the humans are doing in Mystic Falls without them...

OH BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Tyler was seen tonight, in my opinion his appearance wasn't very necessary, but it's always nice to see a werewolf here and there right? ;)


KLORALINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG that scene was INTENSE, I have never been a fan of Caroline unless Klaus was involved and wow tonight Caroline made me like her a lot. What she said to Klaus was amazing, I know she's in love with him, whether she wants to admit it or not.

Next episode is seriously going to be great I can already feel it.

Let us know what you thought about tonight's episode

xoxo O.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, TVD has quickly become my guilty pleasure! I caught up online and finished 3 seasons in under a month, which proves both that I got reeealllyyy into the show, and that I have no life. -.-

    ANYWAY, I love Damon and if he doesn't end up happy, my tv will end up with a shoe smashing into it. I'm actually not a big fan of the Caroline/Klaus thing, I just think it's...creepy. Klaus is an awesome bad guy, but he IS a bad guy, imo. Though I do see the appeal, hell, it's the same appeal that has girls panting over Damon every freaking week.

    So thank you so much for posting this and letting me get my OH EM GEE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! fangirling out, because my other friends aren't quite caught up yet so I'm always prancing around spoilers with them.

    Great blog! I'm having trouble figuring out how to follow it on blogger, though. :/

    -Kelly @ http://www.paper-fantasies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the comment. When I got Tanisha into the show she literally caught up in less than a week with all three seasons plus this fourth one. haha.

    Klaus is a bad guy, but that accent and his face he's delicious. lol

    Thank you for the compliment. We will def follow back if we already haven't ♥

    xoxo O

    ReplyDelete