Tuesday, February 05, 2013

New Music Tuesday

FALL OUT BOY IS BACK!

Image from Tumblr
I don't know about you guys, but when we found out, we almost died! Everyone one knows I have this slight crush on Patrick Stump. Okay more than slight...but can you really judge me? I think not! This is a great 2013 already with all the new comebacks, but I think this is the most exciting one yet. Ending their more than three-year hiatus, the boys are back with a new album ("Save Rock and Roll"), and released their new single "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)". I don't know about you, but I love this song. It reminds me of the old FOB, which means they are sticking to what they know. *Cue Fan-Girl Squeal* But what threw me for a loop was, if you watch the video, 2-Chainz has a feature. Who knew that FOB was cool with 2-Chainz? 

Also, Fall Out Boy has released their tour date schedule. Click Here

*Save Rock and Roll will be available worldwide May 6th and 7th. 

Well watch the video here, and then let me know what you think. 




Lady Antebellum Has a New Single: 
Image from Lady Antebellum website
Omg this song. I've listened to this song more than I should of today alone. I downloaded it (from iTunes) at 9am this morning, and it has 37 plays right now. This to me, is a new sound for them and I love it.  I'm counting down until the release of their new album, which should be around early 2013. No confirmation on what the new album will be called yet. Cross your fingers Lady Aers, hopefully the album will be out sooner rather than later. 

Here is the lyric video for Downtown. Watch it, and let me know what you think. 


- Tanisha (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment