Sunday, June 30, 2013

Crush by Lacey Weatherford

Camilla Noelle Wimberley best know as Cami is a beautiful, smart and talented 17 year old senior. She has a best friend named Clay who's pretty much been part of her world well since forever. But Clay isn't exactly who Cami thinks he is..

Cami and Clay are considered to be nerdy and geeky. Well mainly Clay but Cami by association.Even though she's smart she's a beautiful girl and the boys in her school all notice. Especially Hunter Wilder. 

Bad boy with a party and drug use rep Hunter Wilder is sex on a stick. Almost too good looking to be a high school senior. He quickly climbs up the social latter in his firsts couple of weeks of being there but none of that matters once he lays his eyes on Cami. 

"Dear heaven above, have mercy on my soul. I'm going to end up in hell."

Cami knows that she needs to stay away from Hunter. He's got trouble written all over him. But what Cami doesn't know is that she's attracted too trouble especially if its named Hunter Wilder. 

"He was carnal, delicious, something I  craved. I'd never felt that way about anybody before. It was both thrilling and terrifying."  

Hunter can't help but want to be around her even though he knows he shouldn't. He knows that Cami is a risk he's taking. But he can't help himself...she's a risk he's willing to take no matter what the outcome. 

"You stepped out the door that day and I was... I don't know...lost. I've never believed in love at first sight before, but then it happened."

But Hunter has a secret that can and will change everything. So that question Cami has to ask herself is; "is it possible to love someone who never really existed?

OH EM GEE! I have no clue why I waited this long to read this book. I've literally had it on my Nook for about 6 months. It was actually the first book I bought on my Nook. Wow. Dear lord Lacey Weatherford is amazeballs. Like Oh Em Gee type of amazeballs. I was expecting a cute little high school love story. But she delivered a crazy, keep me on the edge, I can't believe that just happen love story. The whole time I was dying to know Hunters secret and when I found out my jaw dropped like the ball in NY at New Years. It was crazy!!!! To say I was shocked is seriously putting it lamely. Greattttt story, I can't believe how it all played out. I'm definitely going to read more from her she's clearly a talented writer. Kudos Lacey, kudos. You had me on the edge of my seat. 

Smitten is the sequel to Crush and you best believe I will be reading it. 

xx. Ohh

0 comments:

Post a Comment