Wednesday, June 05, 2013

New Music Tuesday


Welcome to New Music Tuesday! 

The Weeknd - Kiss Land

I'm not a fan of The Weeknd, but hey, I have to keep you guys updated with new music. This song isn't  too bad in general. The Weeknd has great vocals, which is always a plus. I recommend this song for when you're having "sexy-time". 


Carly Rae Jepsen - Take a Picture

I am a fan of Carly Rae Jepsen. But I don't understand why target her for the younger crowd when she's older than Lady Gaga. This song reminds me of the Coca-Cola commercial for some reason. It's a cute song for like Disney Channel, but I'm waiting for when the adult Carly comes out. 

But nice summer song.

Ke$ha - Crazy Kids (Feat. Pitbull)

I love GLITTER, Ke$ha loves GLITTER, we should be best friends. Okay, enough with my awkwardness. This is MY summer song. Ke$ha has flow, and if anybody denies that, they are tone deaf. I studied music for most of my life, I'm a pretty good judgement. 

Pitbull, who's on everything now and days, is great. He helps me brush up on my español (well him and Oriana). He's great as a feature, because doesn't over power the song, but at the same time, adding a little Latin flavor. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment