Friday, June 28, 2013

This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas

Jesse Ward is devastatingly handsome, wealthy and powerful. He's a man with many talents and even
more secrets. But when interior designer Ava O'Shea shows up in his life everything turns upside down.

Ava is a beautiful and talented designer at the young age of 26. She's just gotten out of a shitty relationship with a twat of a man and is now having fun and is happy. But when she stumbles into Jesse Wards office everything changes. 

Jesse is a man with many secrets many of them that he knows could destroy everything he has with Ava. And instead of telling her from the start he lies and manipulates her with sex. But what's done in the dark always comes to light. 

When Ava finds out just one of his many secrets it all comes crashing down. How could have she been so oblivious to his lies? How could she have fallen in love with a man she barely knows? 

"You made me fall in love with you." 

This Man is utterly brilliant. I couldn't stop reading it once I started. I love Jesse and his intensity. I love Ava and her smart mouth and attitude. But I also hate Jesse and his need to control Ava and dictate her life. And I also hate how Ava was so easily swayed with sex and ran at every chance. But overall I love them together. 

It's a great read and I can't wait to start "Beneath This Man" next. 

xx. Ohh 

0 comments:

Post a Comment