Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Vain (The Seven Deadly #1) by Fisher Amelie

If you're looking for a soft, romantic, "oh my god I was lost until I found you" book. This book is not for you. 


Sophie Price is a beautiful, drop dead gorgeous every guy wants her selfish bitch. She's got it good; money, beauty and freedom. She's the ring leader of the bunch, all spoiled brats like her, but even though she's "happy" she has no idea what true love or actual happiness feels like. Until she messes up big time and has to pay for her actions and it sent far away to pay for them.

That's when it all happens, where she meets Ian. The one guy who makes her weak in the knees and makes her feel emotions she's never experienced. But he automatically dislikes her, he knows what girls like her are all about..Vain girls, who spend more on one outfit than some pay for rent.

But with time Sophie changes she starts to realize what and who matters, she breaks the circle.

This book was great, it was different, and honest. Vanity is a sin, being so into yourself that you don't realize anything but yourself. Its one thing to be beautiful on the outside but if you're not beautiful on the inside than you might as well be an ugly troll. Beauty is skin deep and this book shows you that. 

It had touching moments, yes at one point I did cry, do not judge me you guys know how emotional I am lol. It also had some heart racing "holy crap! What's going to happen now" moments. 

I seriously loved this story and can't wait to read the other books in the series. 

x. O 


p.s Vain has two covers, the one I chose is the one I have on my Nook. The other one is this one 

0 comments:

Post a Comment