Sunday, May 26, 2013

.....

"I'm not sentimental, I'm as romantic as you are. The idea, you know, is that the sentimental person thinks things will last...the romantic person has a desperate confidence that they won't."

F. Scott Fitzgerald 

There are a million reasons why I love this quote. See I'm not sentimental at all, I really am a true romantic. And a true romantic knows that things won't last but they go on and go through with it anyways. Because we rather know we did it and know the outcome, than always wonder what if?

I just wanted to share this with you guys. Also I have one more quote from Fitzgerald which is mainly for my ladies.


"Why don't you tell me that 'if the girl had been worth having she'd have waited for you'? No, sir, the girl really worth having won't wait for anybody.”

Keep that in mind ladies, you are always worth more than anything. Don't ever let a man think you'll just sit around waiting for him to get his shit together, because a real man will never have you wait.

x.O

0 comments:

Post a Comment