Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New Music Tuesday

Tanisha's favorite New Singles of the week.


 Somebody Else - Mario (Feat. Nicki Minaj) 

It's funny, just last week I asked where Mario go, and look a new single. What was his last single? Break up? Thinking about you? I think he had Kelly Rowland in it. (Now I have to look this up..) Mind you that was 2009, but now he's working on his fifth studio album, Restoration. But he's also working on a mixtape that will be release this year also called, Truth Be Told. 

But more about this song. Somebody Else is great song to start with in his position trying to get back on the scene. Especially the fact that he has Nicki Minaj on this track, someone was being smart. Nicki's features will most likely get you on the Top-40 charts, and competing with the new music out now, that's what he needs. 

To keep with Mario's movements, visit his website by clicking here. 







 I Am Beautiful - Candice Glover

American Idol winner Candice Glover has released her first single. This woman has so much talent and passion in her performance, I honestly cannot wait to get her album. (Which is available for pre-order here.)  

I Am Beautiful should be an anthem for all the young ladies that need a self-esteem boost. 

To keep up with Candice visit her website by clicking here





X.O.X  - Elijah Blake (Feat. Common)

X.O.X is such a great song. I discovered it today while browsing on iTunes, and it was immediately added to my library. Common is such a hit and miss with me, but this was (as Oriana say) perf

I'm sure people can relate to this song, missing an ex, but having a relationship with new person. 

Check out this  song and let me know what you think. I love feedback. 

Click here to visit Elijah Blake's website. Click here to visit Common's. 


and lastly.....

TIMEFLIES

I Choose U

Okay, so I have to admit, I was quite biased when I chose NMT this week. I know that this song is NOT NEW, but it's Timeflies. I'm such a fan-girl of them, that some might think I'm on a creeper level.

I've been following Timeflies since 2010, maybe early 2011 when they were just on youtube making Timeflies Tuesday videos. Now I see them on MTV and totally flip the !@#$ out.  I don't know what I love more, Rez's beats, Cal's singing/freestyling, or the sexiness they ooze from their pores.

Cal can literally freestyle about ANYTHING, trust me, I've seen it. Rez makes some of the dopest beats out there. If the music industry ever tries to change them, I will be totally pissed. They are perfect the way they are, and I hope they remember that.

I literally own every mixtape (the Scotch Tape is my favorite), single, everything. I also have some of their shirts. (I swear I'm not a stalker.)

Check out their other songs (links below), I promise you won't regret it. 

I'm not even going to review this song just CLICK the freaking play button!!!!!!!


This is their reaction to being on the radio for the first time, and I believe I had the same one! (We were listening at the same time, and same station coincidentally.)

Timeflies: Website, Twitter, Youtube, Store, Facebook 
-Tanisha <33333 

0 comments:

Post a Comment