Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New Music Tuesday


Check out the new songs I picked out for you this week: 

The Great Gatsby Soundtrack - Various Artist:

F. Scott Fitzgerald most popular book has been transformed into a movie, and now the sound track is out. It has a great line up on it. Jay Z, Beyoncé, Lana Del Rey, Jack White, Gotye and more.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but if it's a good as the book and album, I'm sure I won't have any complaints.

This is a Sampler. You can sample all the songs off the album and thank me later. (: 


Lady Antebellum - Golden:

I literally have every album by them. Lady Antebellum was a drastic part of my convert to country music. Maybe because I think of them as Country/Pop. They have the twang, but they remind me of something on the Top-40 radio station.

We mentioned Lady Antebellum on NMT before when they debuted Downtown. If you liked that single, you'll love the album.

'

Demi Lovato: Heart Attack

Everyone has been talking about this album, so I just got it from iTunes. I'm glad Demi is back in action. She had a struggle just like every other woman in the world, but she handled it with maturity. But not only did she mature in life, she matured vocally. She's a grown woman now, and sure is acting like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment