Tuesday, May 07, 2013

New Music Tuesday!

So to make up for missing last Tuesday's NMT, I'll do a few extras for you. <3 Please forgive me!

Mariah Carey (Feat. Miguel) - #Beautiful

Aww sh!t, MiMi is back with a new one. I'm actually listening to this as I type about it, and I've declared, this might WILL be my summer jam. I'm so glad she picked Miguel to be on here with her. It's smooth, calming, and a new sound for Mariah. I like that Mariah can always get back in the game and effort is FLAWLESS. Married with two kids, and still hitting those high notes. WHAT?! She's my musical idol. Too bad I heard she's leaving American Idol. I LOVE YOU MIMI *Fan-girl voice*


Becky G - Becky from the Block

Who remembers J-Lo's Jenny from the Block? Well this is the 2013 Becky G version. Becky G has a cute little flow, and I like it. Representing Inglewood, CA, she's talking about her life back home, and quite honestly, I like when artist talk about their hometowns. The first time I heard of Becky G was on a Cody Simpson song, and she was a great feature. The only thing I don't like about her "style" is her wannabe chola-ness. If you don't know what a chola is, click here for the definition. If you still don't understand, e-mail Oriana.




Bingo Players - Rattle (Sexy Lady) [Feat. 2 Chainz]

I don't know much about Bingo Players, but after listening to this song, I'm on a search for good songs by them. To be honest, I've never had a thing for 2 Chainz, but I think he's slowly changing that. I don't know many songs by him, but his features are pretty hot. This song will specifically be a club hit. I don't care what anyone says. Blast it with the windows down, blast it in the gym while you're trying to get that one last mile in. I just want to put on some bright neon shorts and shake it while listening to this song.




Daft Punk - Get Lucky [Feat. Pharrell]

Daft Punk is a classic. If you don't know who they are e-mail me, I can recommend good tunes for you. Honestly, words don't do Daft Punk justice. I recommend you just listen to this song, and the fact that Pharrell is on this track is like A++.




We The Kings - Find You There

This is my first We The Kings song, so I don't have much to say about them. But I will be looking for more to share with you guys. But this song reminds me of music by The Cab, which is probably why I like it. This whole list could be my new summer playlist.



- Tanisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment