Sunday, April 28, 2013

Just A Little Reminder..

To our amazing followers..

You guys are amazing.
Smile.Laugh.Love

Remember that for every bad day a good day will come.
Read, listen to music, write and enjoy the simple things.

If you ever need anyone we're here for you. No matter what.

Sometimes it's okay to not be okay. 
Enjoy being you because no one else would be a better you.

But more importantly...
We love you for allowing us to live our dreams. This blog is the start of whats to come for Tee and I.
So Thank you from the deepest part of our hearts.
I love you with all my boobs (I would say heart but my boobs are bigger lol)

Thank you..♥

x. O
Categories: ,

2 comments:

  1. This is a great little pick me up post. Thanks:)
    BTW
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award-discover-new-blogs.html

    I nominated you for the Liebster award if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, thank you Renee. We truly appreciate it!

      -Ohh & Tee

      Delete