Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Music Tuesday

Beyonce' - Bow Down/I've Been On

Well King Bey is back. Now this song is an entirely 180 of Beyonce' but I think you should still check it out. It's a bit edger than her normal sound, and has gotten mix reviews by her fans. Me personally, I liked the beat, and how she chopped & screwed the ending. I've never seen Beyonce really be a center of controversy, but this song is starting some whispers. Just press play, and you'll understand why. 



Blake Lewis - Your Touch
Now that the weather is breaking, you need some new music to blast with the windows down. This is your song. Blake Lewis vocals, mixed with this beat, I give it an A++. A little Dub-Step in the background, you're great to go. Check it out. 



Ciara - Body Party

Ciara is back with a new mature, sexier sound. The song has mixed reviews, but I like it. I think her sound is a lot better (she must've been working hard lately) than she used to be. Ciara might be giving RiRi a run for her money now. Check it out. 




James Arthur - Impossible

I know this song isn't exactly NEW, but I just came across it yesterday. James Arthur's version of Shontelle's song Impossible is probably (in my opinion) better than the original. His voice is so rugged, but smoothed. I'm still trying to figure out how a voice could have "swag".  Heres a link to his SoundCloud, where you can check out some of his other covers and single. (Highly Recommended) 


Pink (Feat. Nate Ruess) - Just Give Me a Reason

Just Give Me a Reason isn't really *NEW* also, but it's a great song that I personally think everyone should listen to. Honestly, I think it's Nate Ruess that makes it so good. His voice is so distinct, it makes the vocals shine. Hit Play, and let me know what you think. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment