Here's a list of our top 10. But unfortunately, we couldn't narrow down our choices. So there's 10-ish.
Oriana's Top 10 Songs
- Bruno Mars - Young Girls, Locked Out of Heaven and Marry You. <3
- Rihanna - Pour It Up, Diamonds, and California King Bed.
- Amy Winehouse - You know I'm No Good and Back to Black.
- Ed Sheeran - The A Team.
- Christina Aguliera - Bound to You
- Big Time Rush - Every song on the album lol (don't judge me)
- The Wanted (every song) especially; Warzone, Lighting and Glad You Came.
- Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
- Secondhand Serenade - Stranger and Fall For You.
- Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child and Who's Going to Save The World.
Tanisha's Top 10 Songs
- Alex Clare - I Won't Let You Down
- Allen Stone - Unaware and Reality
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Same Love (Feat. Mary Lambert)
- Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
- Timeflies - Never Grow Up (Feat. Loggy)
- Young The Giant - My Body
- John Mayer - Slow Dancing in a Burning Room, The Heart of Life, Bold As Love and Vultures
- Hunter Hayes - Wanted
- Florence + The Machine - Shake It Out
- The Civil Wars - My Father's Father