Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour) By: Olivia Cunning

IM IN LOVE WITH BRIAN SINCLAIR!

Omg if rock stars could all be sweet and beasts in bed, well you could slap me with mascara and call me a groupie. Ugh Brian is the rockstar of my dreams! After being hurt so many times he finally meets the woman of his dreams. She sparks something in him, with her it's different, his muse, his lover, his everything.

Myrna is sexy, smart, and insatiable! Like all good women should be and when she meets the lead guitarist of the Sinners band she falls and she falls hard! But her past still has a hold on her and she can't seem to shake it, shake him..

Great story! Loved every band member and especially loved Brian of course.

But I will warn you this is not a book for the faint of heart or virgins (no offense) I definitely needed a cold shower or 5 after this one. Phew.

Definitely love me a sinner ;)

- Laters, xoxo O.

0 comments:

Post a Comment