Tuesday, July 30, 2013

This Man Confessed (This Man Trilogy) by Jodi Ellen Malpas


We pick up the story where we left off. Jesse has managed to completely trample all over Ava's life and those who stand in the way of their happiness.

"We’re not conventional, baby. But we’re special. What we have is really special. You belong to me, and I belong to you. It just is. It’s not natural for us to be apart, Ava."

 But there are people who don't want to see Jesse and Ava happy and will do whatever it takes to try and break them. As the drama continues Jesse has no other option but to confess all of his sins. 


"I can manage without anything,but never you. Not ever. Don't look like this please. Don't look like you think it's the end. It's never the end for us. Nothing will break us,Ava. Do you understand me?" 

But it all comes to shit when tragedy hits them and Ava must be brave enough to love this man who's past can destroy them. 

Can Ava look past Jesse's past? Will Jesse's confessions leave Ava wondering if she knows this man at all. Who will have the last laugh? Better yet, who will come out of this mess clean. 

It's time for Jesse ward to come clean, it's time for The Lord to confess...

The twists in this book were completely amazing and shocking. Just when you think you know it all, bam! Another secret comes your way. This one is by far my favorite one in the trilogy. The lies, the love, the emotions. It was all brilliant. This trilogy was amazing. Beyond words, incredible. I tip my hat to you Jodie, I tip my hat. This was truly an amazing story. 

Btw the epilogue was fckin everything!!! Best epilogue ever!!! 

Sorry for that outburst lol. 

xx. Ohh 

0 comments:

Post a Comment